CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Let's talk coffee!

I love coffee, if I'm not careful I could drink it all day long. My favorite is Community Coffee. Right now I'm drinking Pecan Praliene.  Wow it is so good and smells fantastic.  Everytime I have a cup and my son in law is near me he comments on how good it smells. We drink Community on a regular basis here sometimes switching off with eight o'clock coffe.  I doctor my coffee up with cream and splenda. I just can't drink it black that often anymore. So that's what I drink at home , when I'm out I like to get A Seattle's best, white chocolate raspberry is my favorite and if we go to Starbucks I like to get mocha frappichinos.  So what's your favorite coffee at home and out and about?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Coffee! Was actually disappointed in my coffee this morning :(

    I'm not that picky - It's really the strength I am picky about - I despise weak coffee. ick.

    Favorite? I think almond Americano decaf with cream. Mmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete