CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The end of a long week!

Finally even though it is Sunday it is the end of the week for my hubby and me. He's off the next two days and we plan on doing some much needed yard work. As for the rest of the people in the house it's back to school and work for them. Except for Little Man he will hang with us. He had a milestone tonite and went from a baby bed to a big boy bed. He is so proud of it , at bedtime he went in there and went right to sleep! I'll have to post pics soon.

I think I'm getting the hang of this blog thing. We shall see. LOL Mark, my husband has been telling me to do this for awhile. So I decided to give it a try. If you are still reading this I hope you will stop by again. Thanks!


Cheryl aka NaNa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl - (I will still win the purse even though I don't have a blog)

    ReplyDelete